Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thinning Out the Tard Herd


Here's a video of the first gift we get over the Fistmas season. These Tards full of the Holiday Spirit stampede through a Target store to save a couple of bucks on a cheap toy. Of course, tards don't give a shit about anything but getting that shiny new toy! A man gets trampled by the overweight tards and well, none of the care. He's blocking the entrance so they can't get their new shiny toy!

Thank God I no longer work retail. When I did, I would see retardation like this every year. I got to see the full Holiday spirit of trampling each other, fist fighting other customers, and of course abusing employees. I do get a laugh every time one of those ass-holes get trampled. Come on, those retards don't even realize that they aren't getting much of a deal.

When I worked at Wal-Mart I would look at the markdowns. Four dollars for five dollar pyjama pants. 10 dollars for jeans which are normally 11. Yeah, my life is worth a lot more than a dollar!

2 comments:

  1. Not all autistic people are like that! I have an autistic daughter and she's always well-behaved. Grow the fuck up, bitch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Grow the fuck up bitch!"

      -That explains where your "autard" gets her morals from.

      Delete