Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Retard on the Bus

I got this lovely one from lolsaywhat.com:


>be on bus going to work (get a bus since its cheaper than driving)>sitting in middle of bus>group of tards get on>seats start to fill up with tards>i have the last seat>loud breathing fat tard sits next to me>breathing like he is trying to catch his breath>continues for half the trip>suddenly there is what i assumed is water flowing down the aisle>tards at very back of bus start getting rowdy>male tard lets out "MINDY PEED HUHUHUHUHUHUHU">"water" was actually tard piss>glad i wasnt at the back but mad i have to step in it to get off bus>tard next to me still breathing loud>keeps trying to touch my fucking leg>he smells like shit so one hand is holding my nose while the other stops the tards hands>finally at my stop and try to get up and leave>tard wont move (i sat next to the window)>ask him to "please move as this is my stop">still tries to touch my leg>repeat 2 more times>patience running out>ask one more time>still trying to touch my leg without saying a word>cant stand it anymore and punch the chunky fuck in the stomach and shove him out the the seat with my foot>other tards are making noise>fat tards makes strange hurr noise on the ground>i step past him and get off the bus
i used to feel sorry for tards. i would be nice and try to help them. but there's only so long i can keep my cool with their retarded ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment