Thursday, October 20, 2011

Typical Autistic Online

I found this shit on lolsaywhat.com. This sums up most asspies I know.


Now, normally, I avoid calling people with Autism/Asbergers "Tards", as most of the people I know with this condition are extremely smart. And I am certainly not an advocate for bullying; I am an extremely nice person.
However, everyone has their boiling point, I have to make an exception in this rule, for a boy named "Ace."

His REAL name is Robert. However, he insists that everyone calls him Ace. Ace has EXTREME Autism or some shit. He likes zombies and anime.
The way he talks about women and girlfriends, it is SO fucking obvious he goes on 4chan.
So, armed with this knowledge and fed up with being nice to him [If you're nice to him he LATCHES ON TO YOU LIKE A FUCKING PARASITE.] I decided to exact my revenge.

>start out slowly>reference memes a lot around him>notice funny looks but he's too beta to fucking say anything>he is EXACTLY that dude on 4chan who bitches about "HURRRRR DEEEERRRRRRRP FRIENDZONE WIMMIN SUCK HEEEEEEEERP">so therefore, says nothing>gradually increase as days go by>start referencing moot in front of him>notice he's starting to get SUPER pissed>can't believe he hasn't burst out by now>continue this torture for a bit>before, finally, in the lunchroom:>"HAY GUISE GO ON 4CHAN SOMETIME LOL /b/ IS AWESOME">Tard rage in 3, 2, 1...>Ace FLIPS THE FUCK OUT>starts screaming "RULES 1 AND 2 FOR FUCKS SAKE">Ace also has this really annoying crack in his voice so this makes it x9001 as lulzy>starts screaming and carrying on>Tard wranglers grab him after he throws a milk carton at me>drag him off>entire lunchroom bursts out laughing
I'm planning to dress up like V from "V for Vendetta" on halloween to have a sequel to this tard rage.

Also, just so we're clear: No, I don't think 4chan is LOLOLSORANDUMXD, nor do I consider the retarded "RULES 1 AND 2 FAGGOT" statement to be valid. /b/ is not fucking fight club.

No comments:

Post a Comment