Thursday, October 13, 2011

Special Olympics

I got this one from 4Chan. They have all the best (and now only) retard stories!

I remember back when I was in high school, they came and collected all the people in study hall and made us watch the tard Olympics. Although my peers complained that they had no choice in the matter I was quite entertained watching my mental challenged friends run around. I remember "the hurdles" they were these 1 foot high plastic things you could easily step over. 3 Tards were lined up to complete this challenge. 1 of the 3 was a champion tard, obviously bred to be the best of the tard race he easily dominated the other tards and was not afraid to rub it in their faces which led to more than one tard shouting match. The second one completed the hurdles with little to no difficulty but the third tard required two tard handlers to lift his 200 pound body up over the hurdles as he screamed in terror. The handlers were short staffed that day and even with their best shepherding efforts some of the tards would wander around and one ended up getting run over by a massive tard that reminds me of the tank from left4dead.


No comments:

Post a Comment